London is one of the world's most expensive cities and Crystal is one of the most expensive nightclubs in London. A businessman said to be from Dubai can attest to this after running up a $216,632.43 bar bill at the club this past Saturday.
Crystal, which is famous for celebrity and royal sightings, has seen its share of big bar tabs. Nothing comes close to the giant cost of the party the Middle Eastern businessman and 15 of his friends rolled up.
The amount consumed is almost as astonishing as the cost. Before the night was over, the group and a crowd that joined in the fun in the V.I.P. area had ordered the equivalent of 102 bottles of champagne and other assorted drinks. By the end of the drinking marathon the bill included:
- One Methuselah (equals 8 normal bottles) of Cristal Champagne
- 28 bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne
- 40 bottles of Cristal Champagne
- Two Jeroboams (equals six bottles) of Cristal Champagne
- Nine Magnums (equals two bottles) of Dom Perignon Champagne
- A Methuselah of Belvedere vodka
- A Magnum of Grey Goose vodka
- A bottle of Absolut vodka
- Six cans of Coke
- 17 Red Bulls
- Eight bottles of still water
- A bottle of Pinot Grigio