Tag

Beer, Wine and Spirits. Tastings and Travel. News and Events. Classic Flavors from Breweries, Wineries and Distilleries Across the Drinks World.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bristol & Beer












I spent last weekend attending races at the Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tenn., with my wife and 160,000 NASCAR fanatics.

The Sharpie 500 night race for Sprint Cup cars is one of the toughest tickets in sports. It looked to me like most of the fans came ready for a good time. Even with the population of a good sized city crammed into a stadium wrapped around a half mile race track, I still believe I was the only one enjoying Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale from Nova Scotia.

So what does racing have to a blog about beverages? Check out all of the beverage marketing taking place at Bristol and NASCAR tracks each weekend. This is just a small sample.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Keiths! Shudder. The Milwaukee's Best of the youth of all we we Nova Scotians.