Lyke2Drink that explores drink culture and the places where great beer, wine and spirits are created and consumed.
Nightclub & Bar magazine has released its 2012 Top 100 list of nightclubs, bars and lounge venues. The list is dominated by venues in major markets, with eight of the top 10 located in Las Vegas, Nev. The list is topped by Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub in Las Vegas, which reported revenue in excess of $70 million for 2011.
Nightclub & Bar Top 10
1. Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub ($70-$80 million), Las Vegas
2. XS Nightclub ($60-$70 million), Las Vegas
3. Tao Nightclub ($60-$70 million), Las Vegas
4. Pure Nightclub ($45-$60 million), Las Vegas
5. LIV ($35-$45 million), Miami Beach, Fla.
6. LAX Nightclub ($35-$45 million), Las Vegas
7. HAZE Nightclub ($35-$45 million), Las Vegas
8. Surrender Nightclub ($35-$45 million), Las Vegas
9. The Bank Nightclub ($25-$35 million), Las Vegas
10. LAVO Nightclub NYC ($25-$35 million), New York City
According to Nightclub & Bar magazine and Technomic, which compiled the list, members of the Top 100 list generated revenue totaling $1.4 billion. The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show will be held March 12-14 in Las Vegas.